30STM TATTOOS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2361 replies to this topic

#1 pintsize725

pintsize725

Inked For Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:04 AM

I asked in a previous thread if anyone had gotten any TSTM tats. So i suppose I'll ask again  tongue.gif

Moderator Note from Helios:

As per February 2010, we're looking to collect any photos you are all willing to share with the Band. Feel free to join the Official 30STM Tattoo Flickr Group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/1318846@N24/ and post your images there, as well as within this thread.

#2 artpunkin

artpunkin

It's a grave mistake to rely on give and take...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:05 AM

I don't have any yet.  mellow.gif

#3 sweetkiss

sweetkiss

You can flick my bean any day of the week Jared Leto!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

I got the glyphs back in 03 (I think) they go up the inside of my arm.  The idiot that did them tho "flipped" them, so to me they look backwards.  Should have been paying more attention.  I've thought about covering them and getting them somewhere else, but just can't bring myself to do it.

#4 pintsize725

pintsize725

Inked For Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE(girL__ @ Oct 10 2006, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a piercing and tattoo thread in the Babylonia.

I never read that board for some reason.................

#5 micki

micki

Texas Echelon [Dallas, Roaming]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE(pintsize725 @ Oct 10 2006, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never read that board for some reason.................

go here to read that thread.... smile.gif

#6 pintsize725

pintsize725

Inked For Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE(girL__ @ Oct 10 2006, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just letting you know...

There's tons posted there.

& I think you would know that seeing as you've been here since 2002.  wink.gif

rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

#7 TongaLH

TongaLH

Let the Music Play!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:35 AM

It seems like there is a thread for every person that gets a 30 tatt. It's too hard to find them. A lot are in the thread linked above. Here are some I found on a quick search:

Mine

Ryan's (VirgoAnima)

Satanshor's

#8 Lizah

Lizah

I'm in love with Bill Murray.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:38 AM

ryan ...  

what a sexy beast ... rolleyes.gif

#9 micki

micki

Texas Echelon [Dallas, Roaming]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:44 AM

well here is mine...I haven't taken another pic of it yet, but this is literally moments after it was finished:

QUOTE(TongaLH @ Oct 10 2006, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Satanshor's

OMG I love it!!!  I am thinking of getting a red outline of the phoenix on my back....like really big, but I like this smaller phoenix above the glyphs...I think I might get the phoenix like that on my arm....

my next tat I am planning is going to be something John Lennon or Beatles ish...I am thinking the word "Imagine" on y other ankle, but I dont know...hmmm

#10 Capricorn1015

Capricorn1015

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:45 AM

Mine:

#11 Danielle08

Danielle08

Bitchface

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:50 AM

I REALLY LOVE UR PHOENIX!!!
i am getting mine on TUESDAY!!!
i cant wait to see what he drew up i brought in the glyphs the phoenix and arrow...
we'll see may need some tweaking and i was thinking of getting a lyric if i can make it work who knows.....
soo many possibilities....

#12 TheCrispyness

TheCrispyness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Capricorn1015 @ Oct 10 2006, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mine:

You stole my phoenix!  Lol.  This is mine, i got help from people on the boards a while back and that phoenix is a design that came up.  Here is mine.  I used the 30 logo and changed some stuff around.  

#13 Capricorn1015

Capricorn1015

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(TheCrispyness @ Oct 10 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You stole my phoenix!  Lol.  This is mine, i got help from people on the boards a while back and that phoenix is a design that came up.  Here is mine.  I used the 30 logo and changed some stuff around.  

I didn't steal it!  tongue.gif  Actually, I gave credit in the piercings and tattoos thread to whoever brought up that design and to you for asking for it wink.gif

I actually really like how yours came out . . . seems a bit more detailed than mine.  I was stuck for ideas on a phoenix and didn't want the same one as EVERYONE else . . . I printed up the one from that thread MONTHS ago and it kind of sat here and I finally decided to go get it done.  My artist had to tweak and redraw it a bit though because I wanted it (and needed it) to be a bunch smaller.  I still might add some around it though . . . I haven't figured out what, if anything, I want to do with it.

#14 EchelonDurango

EchelonDurango

Apocalyptic & Insane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,232 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(Capricorn1015 @ Oct 10 2006, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't steal it!  tongue.gif  Actually, I gave credit in the piercings and tattoos thread to whoever brought up that design and to you for asking for it wink.gif

I actually really like how yours came out . . . seems a bit more detailed than mine.  I was stuck for ideas on a phoenix and didn't want the same one as EVERYONE else . . . I printed up the one from that thread MONTHS ago and it kind of sat here and I finally decided to go get it done.  My artist had to tweak and redraw it a bit though because I wanted it (and needed it) to be a bunch smaller.  I still might add some around it though . . . I haven't figured out what, if anything, I want to do with it.

I love all of yours. I'm still trying to figure out where I want mine. I think I'm going to get the glyphs on either my wrist or my ankle. I also want to get Provehito in Altum somewhere...maybe my back. First I'd need to find a good place around here to do it. =)

#15 Jill

Jill

thread killer :-/

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:26 PM

already posted this in the piercings and tats thread but.... i have the glyphs on the inside of my right wrist, and i have the phoenix on the inside of my left wrist. you can see all of my tats here. (im too lazy right now to upload them to an image hosting account, sorry)

#16 Echelon182

Echelon182

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:48 PM

I really want to get a 30STM tattoo. Probably will be my first one.

#17 Mars Faerie

Mars Faerie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:24 AM

I'm getting my glyphs on Saturday...if only I could figure out where to put them...

#18 kristyjoy

kristyjoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:45 AM

On the back of my neck: (the pic is horrible)

#19 Mars Faerie

Mars Faerie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:57 AM

I can't have any visible tattoos for work...stupid new policy...
I'm thinking outter right ankle... coz they can't say anything about my feet since I'm behind a desk most of the day...

#20 evillechica

evillechica

30SecondstoInsanity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:24 AM

Mine is in the other thread, but here it is again.

Capricorn1015 and TheCrispyness, I LOVE both your phoenix tats. My fiance is working on a design for his first tattoo that will be an Ouroboros with a phoenix in the middle. I can't wait to see how it turns out.