30STM TATTOOS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2361 replies to this topic

#2341 J30STM

J30STM

"Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

View Postkagneytrott, on 07 December 2011 - 03:35 AM, said:

I have joined this page.I have just started to listen this band, kindly provide me a link of its website so i can hear its other songs also.They are very talented and have a bright future.
The link to the band's website: 30 Seconds To Mars website

#2342 ashmash_turtle

ashmash_turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

My friend is designing me a tat with the lyrics "this is who I really am" and the glyphs incorporated in them some way. I haven't seen it yet but it should be drawn my tomorrow and if I like it, I'll be getting it done after Christmas!

#2343 Draco Rattus

Draco Rattus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 05 December 2011 - 12:14 PM, said:

According to the band the TRIAD symbolizes AIR and represents the matters of the spirit (whatever that means  :lol: )

I'm into a bit of the ol' occult myself, the Tarot and Astrology in particular, so I'll offer my two cents here.  The Triad is also the alchemical symbol for Air and represents thought, intellect, and ideas.  In the Tarot it's associated with the suit of Swords, and also the astrological signs of Libra, Aquarius and Gemini.

Since Jared has cited Pink Floyd as an influence, it may also be a tribute to Pink Floyd's iconic Dark Side of the Moon album cover.

Plus it just looks cool.

#2344 mememegann

mememegann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:50 PM

I have Provehito in Altum and a triad on my left foot. It's horrible though, the tattooist did it really badly and I thought it was just dodgy looking because it was swollen so I'm getting it covered up. Once that's covered I'm getting Mithra on my wrist and a triad and the glyphs above my ankle. :]
Sort of gutted though because I got my tattoo on MARS tattoo day without realising.

#2345 itstheendheretoday

itstheendheretoday

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

getting more added to my tattoo tomorrow  :)  pretty excited.  its provehito in altum on my back and im gettin it outlined in red and eventually i'll have lots an lots more added to it and it'll be amazing.

#2346 XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

I want to get a personal mars tattoo i designed myself, but i want it in between my shoulder blades on my back, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being fucking painful) how bad is the pain? if there is any?

I haven't got it done yet because I'm scared.

#2347 Jibril

Jibril

A lying heroīs perfect fake.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:10 AM

View PostXX BR3AK M3 D0WN, on 22 December 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

I want to get a personal mars tattoo i designed myself, but i want it in between my shoulder blades on my back, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being fucking painful) how bad is the pain? if there is any?

Itīs not that painful. I would say 6, but it depends on your own pain threshold. The good thing is, after itīs done youīll quickly forget the pain. :) Good luck!

#2348 Janine30stm

Janine30stm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

View PostXX BR3AK M3 D0WN, on 22 December 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

Got all 4 glyphs between my shoulder blades and it wasnt painful whatsoever!! Funny feeling, but not painful.

#2349 NoelRain

NoelRain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

Posted Image

Here is my latest tattoo! I got it two days ago, right before the ending of the year 2011. To me the best start of a new year, enjoying & seriously loving 30 seconds to Mars music. This band has made a great difference in my life and with this tattoo I feel myself, the way I truly am! Hope you guys love it as much as I do! <3

x Iris

#2350 ashmash_turtle

ashmash_turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

Posted Image

Got this done at 10am!(UK time). Picture was taking at 1130am when I took the dressing off! Wanted the triad for so long but I wanted it a bit more personal so I added Believe basically to believe in myself, my dreams and to believe that no matter how bad things get, it'll get better! 30STM have been a huge inspiration to me so yeah... :)

#2351 HopeisaQueen

HopeisaQueen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

i'm getting one tomorrow :)))) eeeeeekkkkkkk

#2352 echelonmayra

echelonmayra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

I am anxious to get my first 30STM tattoo soon, although i'm not sure of what i'm getting for sure; i do know that both quotes come from the Hurricane video. They're basically the same thing, but in different languages.

The first is in spanish: el fuego dentro de este corazon esta a punto de convertirse en llamas
in english it translates to: the fire inside of this heart is about to burst into flames

I also would really love to get: I fell apart, but got back up again. I just have to figure out where i want them and how i want them designed.

#2353 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

I wanna get one, too and I have ideas for enough tats to cover my whole body but don't actually know hwere I should start... Maybe with a mix of gryphs and pheanix with a small "This is who I really am"... or lyrics? or just 30 Seconds to Mars as itself?? hmmm...
but I don't wanna wait any longer!

#2354 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

Here is my latest tattoo!  Not mars related but more Jared related.  It is on the inside of my left forearm!!

Posted Image

#2355 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

You crazy kids.

Ink is for life. Research your artist!

#2356 lisamcg

lisamcg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

View Postechelonmayra, on 19 January 2012 - 12:34 PM, said:

I am anxious to get my first 30STM tattoo soon, although i'm not sure of what i'm getting for sure; i do know that both quotes come from the Hurricane video. They're basically the same thing, but in different languages.

The first is in spanish: el fuego dentro de este corazon esta a punto de convertirse en llamas
in english it translates to: the fire inside of this heart is about to burst into flames

I also would really love to get: I fell apart, but got back up again. I just have to figure out where i want them and how i want them designed.

I got 'I fell apart, but got back up again' tattooed on my hip  :D love your other idea too  :)

#2357 Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

My friend Hannah asked me to design a tattoo for her (she's a big Echelon as well), I'm working on it now. Might post it when I'm done :)

#2358 inklvr

inklvr

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Posted Image
My sis and I for the anniversary of K&Q... The symbol has double meaning for me, so I HAD to get it.  HeHe

#2359 PROOF

PROOF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

Posted Image

Mars related in my own way... lol she's 6 hrs old. Next step batwings covering my back that looked safety pinned to my spine YUM YUM

#2360 xtinarulezd00d

xtinarulezd00d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

got this a while back. this is when it was new :)
it's a bit faded now and i'm too broke to touch it up
but once I have money I have a couple more 30 tattoos in mind ;)
Posted Image