NEWBIES POST HERE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2312 replies to this topic

#2301 greekechelon96

greekechelon96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

Hi everyone! I am Theodora and I am 15! I am from Greece :)) I am glad for being a member of this family that I love so much <3 So i decided to be a part of this forum and help promoting the band!

30 SECONDS TO MARS IS MY LIFE <3

#2302 Yetska

Yetska

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

View PostFugo-Astrum, on 16 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

Hellooz fellow fans!

Another newbie here too. =) I'm Mandy, I'm -like I just noticed in earlier posts- also from the Netherlands. (A lot of dutchies here) My best friend made me Mars-addict, so it's all her fault for me being here, haha. I have a craving need for music and also try to create my own sound on my guitars, which seems to work out. i'm a big talker, but a bigger listener. My favourite Mars songs are Vox Populi, This is War, Closer to the Edge, The Kill ( first song I heard ) and 100 suns. The 30th of November I'll be attending my first Mars concert, so Nele, I'll see you there ;D

Pfwieeeeew, I haven't got a clue what I'd write furthermore, but anyways. I'm happy to be here =)
see you all raround ;)
*marshugs*
aaah awesome!
2 newbies to the whole "concert experience" hehe

I'll see you there!

#2303 music is my religion

music is my religion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

alright then, so i'm new at all this forum stuff. anyway, i'm karen. a whovian and a huge fan of the band. i like to listen to music, and have a good time. pretty simple :)

#2304 ByDuskISawLight

ByDuskISawLight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:29 AM

Yeah....introduction threads can get annoying and unorganized, eh? Anyways, I'm a newbie! Think that might have been obvious. haha! I'm Elizabeth!!!!! And right now I'm officially in mourning.....No way possible to see Mars300....and that pretty much sums me up right about now....erm

#2305 Nicolee

Nicolee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm Nicole, 14 years old and from the Netherlands. I became fan 'cause one of there songs, the Kill, was standing by suggestions on youtube. I liked it and found more songs of them... Well, I don't really know anything else to tell, so. If you have questions, be free to ask.

#2306 angelicosis

angelicosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hello there, my name is Angelika, I come from Poland and well, I'm a truebie newbie since I got into Mars music about 2 months ago. All because of the magical weekend with the producer of "This is War". Though the reason to listen to the music might have been a bit unusual I truly fell in love the album. The rest is standard procedure :) So here I am... Let the adventure begin...

#2307 afriel

afriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hello All :) I am brand new here.
My name is Elly and I'm from Bulgaria, but I currently live in London
(been living here for a while now).
Just stopping by to introduce myself and say "Hi"
I've been a huge fan of 30 STM for about 2-3 years now. I absolutely love each and every single one of the band members.
I think their music is magical. I came across this place with the idea to join the Echelon :)
I hope I'm on the right place.. oh, and I'm 19 :)

#2308 panacea sanans

panacea sanans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Now, for the obligatory self-introduction:

I'm Daniela, live in Berlin, and am an adult by American law.^^ I'm a student, love animals, good books, trees, admire Jared and enjoy 30 STM's music a lot.

I don't really remember what year I first listened to them... first registered to a (german) fan board in 2007... but I remember listening to ABL before that, and some of S/T too. And I fell for Jared long before that. *g*

Today, an old friend of mine told me that every time she listens to 30 STM it makes her think of me. I didn't even remember I was so much into the band when I first met her... must've been 2005 or 2006?

I also knew this board here quite some time before I registered. I enjoyed reading some of the archives every once in a while, I just never actually felt I had to write something.

Well now, some days ago I decided I might give it a try and see if there's anything interesting here. So here I am. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow "Martians". ^^

If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask. ;)

#2309 SSara

SSara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hello, I'm Sara, 20, from Sweden. I've promised myself to not spend too much time at forums bc I got bad experiences from it. But I hope this time it will be different! I became an Echelon around January this year and unfortunatly I've never seen them live, except VyRT! ;)

#2310 missprovehitoinaltum

missprovehitoinaltum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

@SSara

Welcome to the form :)

#2311 JennyLi

JennyLi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hello every fan of 30 Seconds to Mars. My name is Jenny and iīm from Sweden. I feel a bit confused and donīt quite understand this site. But i will hopefully learn.
Lots of love to all my brother and sisters of Echelon out there.

#2312 nirjara

nirjara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

I am.

That's it.

#2313 Enelya30

Enelya30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hi everyone, I just stumbled on this topic while reading another one. It's hard to catch up with all the topics and threads...
Anyway, I'm from France, and I'm new to the 30 Seconds to Mars family, but I really enjoy their albums, and I hope I'll get to see them live on their next tour!