Dreams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
330 replies to this topic

#1 boovya

boovya

hrmm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:41 PM

I had a dream last night...it was different from all the rest. it was just odd. i was at work. out in the shop...

I am leaving most of the parts out but the main part that freaked me out was this...

I was surrounded by a lot of people. it was almost like a ceremony of some sorts. my vision got blurry.

then a white porcelain type of bowl was placed over my face and all i could see was these chinese inscriptions on the bowl. or some type of symbols. it looked chinese.

i could feel myself losing my breathe...the bowl was placed there a while. so i forced it off to catch my breathe...

and then chris rock comes out and does stand up!? what the fuck is going on?
any interpretations?
any stories??

#2 Salisobres

Salisobres

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:44 PM

I dream about sex, boys, music(ians), and flying.

#3 bbogert

bbogert

Paddington Ambusher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE(Salisobres @ Nov 4 2005, 02:44 PM)
I dream about sex, boys, music(ians), and flying.

At the same time?  Kinky.

#4 7Corners

7Corners

Trifecta Of Death [dark lord]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE(bbogert @ Nov 4 2005, 01:45 PM)
At the same time?  Kinky.

You know, I love going to see all of your posts because I like to see what your sloganizer thing says in your signature...there've been a few times where I've burst out laughing because of the things it's said!

#5 Salisobres

Salisobres

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:55 PM

Yeah sometimes. It is really kinky.

Those Sloganizers crack me up.

#6 Sameeya

Sameeya

your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 02:30 PM

K, so this could be a death sentence, because some of you may find this topic absolutely ridiculous...BUT, i feel the need to...plus i think it can be super interesting...

share what kind've dreams you've had lately...

i'm sure i'm not the only one who would be interested.

but to start things off...

i've had dreams about the guys, and people from the forums...people i haven't even spoken to....like boston kim (orgychamber 666) and sledge... wtf?...

i was apparantly going to my "aunts" hair place, that she doesn't even have, and when i got there, i was like "hey!..it's boston kim" cuz she was in the parking lot, and when i got in, sledge was there...and i was going to say hi, and i'm from the boards, but i was too shy?....and anyway, this girl wasn't even my aunt.. just someone with weird looking hair. like some nasty, bleached perm.

k, that's all.

#7 ande

ande

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:36 PM

last night i went roller skating not roller blading ..yup the old fashion way with Tomo all over Toronto..shit and i cant even skate!! but damn i was good..so was Tomo..lol..

#8 Karim

Karim

The Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:39 PM

I had a dream once that an intelligent and attractive woman wanted to go out with me.

#9 Sameeya

Sameeya

your mom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE(ande @ Apr 28 2006, 06:36 PM)
last night i went roller skating not roller blading ..yup the old fashion way with Tomo all over Toronto..shit and i cant even skate!! but damn i was good..so was Tomo..lol..

laugh.gif !!!!
QUOTE(Karim @ Apr 28 2006, 06:39 PM)

I had a dream once that an intelligent and attractive woman wanted to go out with me.

awwwww

i, myself, would rather have a 2 cent hooker  wink.gif

#10 PhoenixForce

PhoenixForce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:00 PM

I had a nightmare a few nights ago, and I thought it was real too, cuz in my dream I woke up from a dream in my bed and everything....but then someone came into my room dressed all in black and a black motorcycle helmet and shot me like 3 times, then I woke up screaming cuz I thought it was real, and it felt so real.....crazy stuff...

#11 mascara.x.tears

mascara.x.tears

you are the reason i cant control myself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE(ande @ Apr 28 2006, 06:36 PM)

haha that would be fun! rollerskating with tomo haha.

i had a dream that all of us echelon were at a show, and had been waiting all day in line; and eventually the guys came out, told us they hated us and left. it was more like a nightmare actually.

#12 distortion319

distortion319

cheers.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:38 PM

I dreamed about Shannon in French. I speak bad french, too.

#13 mascara.x.tears

mascara.x.tears

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE(distortion319 @ Apr 28 2006, 10:38 PM)
I dreamed about Shannon in French. I speak bad french, too.

hehe the whole dream was in french?
that would be funny

#14 Rnb

Rnb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE(PhoenixForce @ Apr 28 2006, 10:00 PM)
I had a nightmare a few nights ago, and I thought it was real too, cuz in my dream I woke up from a dream in my bed and everything....but then someone came into my room dressed all in black and a black motorcycle helmet and shot me like 3 times, then I woke up screaming cuz I thought it was real, and it felt so real.....crazy stuff...

I had a dream like that..

I awoke in my bed (but i was still sleeping) and believe it or not... Freddy Kruger jumped out of my wall into my room.... i said... WTF

and then i woke up..

#15 mascara.x.tears

mascara.x.tears

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(Rnb @ Apr 28 2006, 10:47 PM)
I had a dream like that..
I awoke in my bed (but i was still sleeping) and believe it or not... Freddy Kruger jumped out of my wall into my room.... i said... WTF
and then i woke up..

freddy kruger is the scariest thing in the world! well next to clowns

#16 Rnb

Rnb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(mascara.x.tears @ Apr 28 2006, 11:03 PM)
freddy kruger is the scariest thing in the world! well next to clowns

The movies are so cheesy...

but the mere fact that he kills people when they are sleeping and in their dreams...
is what makes it frighting...

#17 Marsforlife

Marsforlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:35 PM

I used to have a re-occuring dream as a child that My family and I were standing outside enjoying a beautiful day together in the front yard when the sky would start turning a beautiful and frightening array of colors. Colors I saw could not be named or explained due to their vibrance and intensity...Suddenly fear spreads throughout the group of family and they all run inside and lock the doors..leaving me outside standing beneath the surreal scene. Suddenly, Large rocks and boulders begin falling from the sky, and they crush my body. The last thing I remember in my dream is pounding on the door...to no avail.

#18 Dr. Frostbite

Dr. Frostbite

01000110 01100001 01101001 01101100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:05 PM

I have this reoccuring dream of North Korea launching a nuclear warhead and laying waste to the entire west coast-- killing everyone within a 3 mile radius of each explosion. What's even funnier is that the bombing keeps occuring in October of this year.

That would totally kick ass if my dream came ture-- i'd be like...a fat hispanic nostrodamus.

#19 Rnb

Rnb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE(Dr. Frostbite @ Apr 29 2006, 12:05 AM)
That would totally kick ass if my dream came ture-- i'd be like...a fat hispanic nostrodamus.

No it wouldn't....

#20 Quila

Quila

Http://VanessaAlexandra.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:17 PM

I have the most intensely vivid dreams of anyone I know. And I remember most of them to ridiculous extents most of the time too.

Sometimes they're so beautiful and amazing I don't want to wake up.

And sometimes they're so terrifying it takes me a good 10 or 15 minutes after I wake up to realize it wasn't real.