SUPERNATURAL

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
956 replies to this topic

#941 arwen_kivlis

arwen_kivlis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostSaDistiC, on 30 October 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

Not so found of the new "Leviatan" season.
Plus...THEY KILLED CASTIEL!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKERS!!!  :(
I m just hoping they ll find a way to get him back in there.

I no!!! I got angry and shouted at my poor TV when Cas died. I heard rumors that he is to come back at some point, i really hope thats true.

Im loving s7 so far, much better than the last season definatey

#942 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

Spent two weeks in the US, but no CW in the hotel! 0_o So, S07EP05 is the last one I saw (the one with Cordelia and Spike :P), but I am loving it so far. It sort of has the S02 & S03 feeling, but bigger. I don't know how to explain it properly... Anyway, I'm pretty sure they'll bring Cass back at some point, he was never "proven" dead and on this show no one ever really, really dies anyway... Bring Cass back!!!

Watching 3 new episodes next weekend, can't wait!!! :)

PS: I stood next to Dean and Sam's outfits in the Warner Bros museum last week, it was way cool #geek

#943 Milady Rhiannon

Milady Rhiannon

Oh, really?!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

View Postdanabeaton, on 02 November 2011 - 06:32 PM, said:

And how funny was Dean singing in the car in one of the recent episodes? My brother and I were pissing ourselves laughing for ages, watching it over and over again.
It's definitely re-watchable.  :lol:

Gotta say, other than the lack of Cas, I'm loving this season so far.  The only thing (else) that would make it better for me would be returning to the MotW format.  That's why I originally tuned into this show.

#944 arwen_kivlis

arwen_kivlis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

Has anyone seen the trailer for next weeks episode yet? Any guesses on who the bride is? lol

#945 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

View Postarwen_kivlis, on 08 November 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

Has anyone seen the trailer for next weeks episode yet? Any guesses on who the bride is? lol

I did see it, but as I missed the last 2 eps, I can't really make any educated guesses :P I was all WTF at the trailer, lol! Can't be Jess, it doesn't seem to be a hallucination-thing... Ruby? Becky? ;-)

#946 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

Loved that it was Becky, but the writers went slightly overboard on the whole let's-make-fun-of-fans thing. It's one thing to poke fun, it's another to make them out to be certifiable. Anyway, cool episode, superficially, nice interlude, but let's get back to the monsters now guys!

#947 arwen_kivlis

arwen_kivlis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

Ahhhh did you watch the midseason finale? BOBBY!!!! :o :o :o

But on a mega plus side......

MISHA IS RETURNING!!! i seriously squeed and flailed my arms about when i read the article!! :D

#948 SaDistiC

SaDistiC

Woa!!Some people around here need a life o_O!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KILLED BOBBY!!! DHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
This can t be good...me no likky  :(

I just want Cas and everyone back! *pouts*

#949 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

I shed some serious tears when Bobby died :( Man, that was heartbreaking, his last memory with the boys... *snif*

Has anyone seen the promo for the next few episodes yet? I spot some mafia!Dean and mafia!Sam! :P And yay for Cass coming back (even for just a few eps) :)

#950 aiiSsaRachiida

aiiSsaRachiida

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

A friend of mine told me that the next 2 weeks there wasn't going to be new episodes...
another break? I thought CW just had one

#951 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:43 AM

Yup, upcoming new episode is Feb. 3rd. Dunno why, but that's how it is :(

#952 LastTear

LastTear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

I am watching supernatural at the moment. I never had seen it before. But when Buffy ended I needed a supernatural drama. So I decide to buy the first season of supernatural. I hope itís good. I am actually excited to watch it.   :rolleyes:

#953 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

Season 1 & 2 are the best, in my opinion. Just stick with it, even when it gets a little less about the monster of the week and more about other stuff. The overall storyline is fab and the acting (espescially by Jensen Ackles) is brilliant. Don't forget the gag reels :P Enjoy!!

#954 arwen_kivlis

arwen_kivlis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

seasons 4 and 5 were pretty epic to imo :D still dont like 3 and 6 though :/ which is a shame really.

#955 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

View Postarwen_kivlis, on 09 February 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

seasons 4 and 5 were pretty epic to imo :D still dont like 3 and 6 though :/ which is a shame really.

After you said this, I started re-watching S03 and it's actually not bad! With Dean's "fuck it, I'm going to hell anyway" attitude, it actually has a lot of fun episodes. Granted, it's not S01 & S02, but still pretty good imo! :)

#956 lisamcg

lisamcg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

I'm catching up on season 6 at the moment and there's some pretty funny stuff in there 'fight the fairies' lol :D

#957 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

View Postlisamcg, on 16 March 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

I'm catching up on season 6 at the moment and there's some pretty funny stuff in there 'fight the fairies' lol :D

Ooooh, that is still one of my fav episodes! I absolutely loved soulless!Sam, and this episode was the epitome of soulless!Sam-ness :P Loved it! Keep watching, it gets even better with Frontierland ;)