30STM Creations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3173 replies to this topic

#1 Thirty Seconds To Live

Thirty Seconds To Live

OMG! YOU EAR OF CORN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:02 PM

Here is where the 30stm inspired lyrics, poetry, short stories, and artwork can go.

Everything needs to be related to 30stm in some sort of way, whether it is a portrait of the guys, a poem about the phoenix, or story influenced by the lyrics of one of 30stm's songs.

Be as creative as you want to be. :-)

Edit: I'm making a book for the guys with the 30stm creations.

the way it'll work, is you can send me your works via mail, or i can just print out pictures of the art

Even if you don't feel that you are a good artist, draw one of the guys anyway. It'll be your interpretation!

#2 Tomasz1

Tomasz1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,872 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:04 PM

whats with all the annoying threads?

God.

#3 Thirty Seconds To Live

Thirty Seconds To Live

OMG! YOU EAR OF CORN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE(Tomasz1 @ Aug 13 2005, 02:04 AM)

God.

i did what you suggested and used the "search" button, and i didn't really find a forum that close to this, so if there is another topic having to do with showing off ALL creative 30stm inspired works, I apologize.

God.

#4 song_of_serenity

song_of_serenity

Everything I imagined it to be...<3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:12 PM

Don't worry about it. I was thinking of starting my own for fan art actually, since I know a few artists are on board. This is a good idea to show our creative sides!

And the snooty poster must be a masochist of sorts because if it annoyed him to see the thread started, it sure as hell took a lot out of him to come and reply. It isn't that serious. Now, let's go!

#5 Thirty Seconds To Live

Thirty Seconds To Live

OMG! YOU EAR OF CORN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE(song_of_serenity @ Aug 13 2005, 02:12 AM)
Don't worry about it. I was thinking of starting my own for fan art actually, since I know a few artists are on board. This is a good idea to show our creative sides!

yes, exactly what i was thinking. instead of all the art being separated, i thought it might be nice to have a whole bunch of creations of all types together.

you're sig, song_of_serenity, i love.

#6 Tomasz1

Tomasz1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,872 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:15 PM

This thread is fine. But jesus fucking christ. ALL your other ones are annoying as fuck. I wonder why?

I'll have a sketch to be put in here soon.

#7 destinyduval

destinyduval

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE(Tomasz1 @ Aug 13 2005, 02:04 AM)

God.

smile.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

#8 song_of_serenity

song_of_serenity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:17 PM

Thanks. It was just a stupid little sketch I did this morning. :-p I'm planing on doing some art on these guys, realistic and anime like as well as some 3d work.

I sing also, so maybe write a song? LOL. Maybe not.

And let's be nice to each other. I don't want this thread to be deleted.sad.gif

#9 Tomasz1

Tomasz1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,872 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:21 PM

You haven't been here longenough to understand song_of_serenity.

However, i do like your concern about being "nice" wink.gif

#10 Thirty Seconds To Live

Thirty Seconds To Live

OMG! YOU EAR OF CORN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE(Tomasz1 @ Aug 13 2005, 02:15 AM)
This thread is fine. But jesus fucking christ. ALL your other ones are annoying as fuck. I wonder why?

I'll have a sketch to be put in here soon.

Well, you've already posted about how those other ones are annoying, so what need do you have to mention it here? Also, those "annoying" ones greatly compare to a bunch of threads that you have not criticized.

Feel free to post sketches. That is what this is here for. :-)

#11 song_of_serenity

song_of_serenity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:25 PM

Can't we all just...get along?

*DIES* That was wrong on so many levels. So you draw Tomasz1?

#12 Tomasz1

Tomasz1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,872 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:28 PM

I use to sketch alot..i haven't in about 9 years...but im working on something for fun...see if i still have it smile.gif Its half way done...

#13 Guest_VirgoAnima_*

Guest_VirgoAnima_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:18 AM

whenever i have any art or anything i just usually make a thread about it....see this one is almost already to page 2...so ya know....lol

#14 beachbumm

beachbumm

Support Relay for Life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:37 AM

Ok, well I posted my half finished sketch of the band in another thread and everyone was kind enough to give me pointers on what it neaded and I used those suggestions and here is the finished product- (oh and i am very sorry it is so dark, my scanner is screwing up and i cant seem to fix it  wink.gif )

I wish I had time to re-do Shannon because it doesnt really look like Shannon...but with school and everything I just dont have time  sad.gif My problem is that I can draw a person from my imagination but if I am trying to draw from a photo it doesnt come out like it should. It doesnt normally look like the person I am trying to draw...

~Ally

#15 Tomasz1

Tomasz1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,872 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:38 AM

I still believe that is an incrediable sketch... excellent job. Shannon does look 100x better though!

#16 song_of_serenity

song_of_serenity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 04:37 PM

SO, remember this picture I posted?

See, when you play too many RPG's and watch too many anime, seeing a picture
like that always finds it's way into your mind in THIS format:

I couldn't help it! XD.  I know, his posture and everything else looks kinda funky(omg, man boobs!!11!), but it wasn't planned out. I just kinda went for it. Sketching is fun, but I'll post a "real" drawing soon.
smile.gif
I'm inspired! I'll be making a web comic you know...With 30stm? THEY'LL POWERS AND STUFF! Like SAILOR MOOOON!
O.k maybe not, but...yeah. XD.

By the way,beachbumm, I adore that drawing!:D You really put detail into it, and I especially love their clothing. Keep at it, I'll be watching for the finished product!
~*Janelle~*

#17 Syrael

Syrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 05:54 PM

I love this thread. I am a drawer myself, but I am not that good at doing caricartures - I only draw figures and portraits. My scanner thing doesn't work at all, and my only excuse for never having sketched or drawn all the boys is very poor : Faces are not big enough on the photos.^^;;
Still, I hope there will be some new ones!
Song of serenity, your sketches are so cute and lovely!
And I also love beachbumms work. I kinda have the same problem.
Still - to those who have already posted and those who're going to post : Never degrade yourself! Be proud of your work. Some can't even hold a pen  ; )

#18 María José

María José

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:19 PM

i am queen annoying and i love it.

#19 Guest_VirgoAnima_*

Guest_VirgoAnima_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2005 - 08:13 AM

i'll have to draw something 1 day

#20 beachbumm

beachbumm

Support Relay for Life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:43 PM

Ok, I was drawing a picture of Shannon (my favorite band member) today at school and this stupid little 7th grader dressed in almost NOTHING, if her skirt was any shorter she would be powdering 2 more cheeks, she spilled Coffee, thats right people 7th graders are now drinking coffee, ALL OVER MY SKETCH BOOK  mad.gif  ohmy.gif  mad.gif  ohmy.gif
Thank GOD the picture of Shannon was in the most early stage possible or I would most likely be in jail right now  mad.gif but I plan on working my butt off to finish it by tomorrow so yeah, I will try and post the picture of Shannon tomorrow  biggrin.gif

ttfn
Ally