piercings and tattoos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4927 replies to this topic

#1 María José

María José

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 04:22 PM

how many and where?

#2 Vixx

Vixx

You strike me still

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:11 AM

No piercings anymore, bit I had my belly button and eyebrow done.  Loved the eyebrow, but got fed up with having to take it out for school every morning, and then somehow get it back in again at night, but if I ever give up teaching I'll definately have my eyebrow done again!!
As for tatoos, I've got a little black heart with horns on my left ankle, so nothing much to talk about!!

#3 islandgirl

islandgirl

0620-004-0712

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,504 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:14 AM

........this was on the old boards.

7 tatt's

just ear piercings (my nose pierce closed as well as my belly button   sad.gif  )

#4 ValhallaX

ValhallaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:23 AM

I have two, on on my neck and one on my wrist.  I want to get a sleeve on my left arm, and change the tattoo on my wrist.  I used to have three piercings on my ears, and my earings fell out and im to lazy to buy more.  I

#5 GhettoKameleon

GhettoKameleon

Barnaby Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,814 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:07 AM

My eyebrow is pierced, and I have 3 tattoos.  You can kinda see the one on the top of my left arm in the 1st pic.  And I'm getting another tattoo this weekend, and getting my ears repierced (they closed up while I was in the Air Force).

#6 Dollybird

Dollybird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:22 AM

I have 2 earring in both ears....I want a tattoo and a belly button piercing

#7 when_i_am_queen127

when_i_am_queen127

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:04 AM

i have my tongue pierced, 3 in my ear, 2 in one of my nipples in a cross shape, and another piercing, saving up for my tatto now, but am a v poor student so it may be a long time lol

#8 Shamandalie

Shamandalie

Wolfram-addikti.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:06 AM

I don't have anny pierces or tattoos but I have thought of taking a tattoo. Maybe tribal motif. They are nice. I don't want a name, like boyfriends name... But the pain. I don't know can I stand the pain, how intense it is...

#9 when_i_am_queen127

when_i_am_queen127

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:08 AM

pain is nothing, just imagine it doesnt exist, of try and enjoy it lol. or u can just get a tattoo somewhere that wont hurt that much, ie not your foot, maybe your back or somewhere with less nerve endings

#10 Shamandalie

Shamandalie

Wolfram-addikti.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:34 AM

Well, I've thought of my arm...

#11 when_i_am_queen127

when_i_am_queen127

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:47 AM

i dont think thats too bad, bt then i havnt had one yet

#12 melissah

melissah

My DNA is mutating.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:55 AM

just ears and bellybutton for piercings, but I'm getting my tongue pierced sometime soon.
I have 1 tattoo on my right hip, it's a star holding a pink balloon.. haha it's adorable.  and sometime I'm getting another one of my favorite football teams' logo... GO RIDERS!!!!
<---------- that's the one!

And yeah tattoo's don't really hurt.  It's kind of an uncomfortable feeling more than anything else.

#13 onnu

onnu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:24 AM

http://www.bodymodifications.net/member/onnu/

here is some more pics for my bodymodifications...some hidious and ugly pics wink.gif

three stars and tribalthing on neck..and i´m  geting black wings next month to my back.

i have..erm...12 piercings.4 on my face, one in my tongue, three in my ears, two in my nipples and two in wink.gif

i all so had one in my septum and another on my tongue..and another between my tits.

#14 Quila

Quila

Http://VanessaAlexandra.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:25 AM

13 tattoos (14... or possibly 17 as of this coming weekend) and 5 piercings. 2 in my ears, my nipples and my navel.

#15 when_i_am_queen127

when_i_am_queen127

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:27 AM

thats kool, am hopefully getting some more piercings in my ears, and a tattoo of an ankh at the top of my back and a dragon at the bottom.

#16 swedish/match

swedish/match

Life is a perpetual drunkenness

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:01 PM

I just have one piercing in my lip, and I´ve tried to remove it - on a mental level - but it just creates this big void in my soul. It keeps getting stuck in everything though. And I´ve got my ears pierced, but I think only three of them works these days..

I also made a bet with a friend that I would have 4 tattoos by the end of the summer so I guess I should get going on that...

#17 lildevil

lildevil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:14 PM

my ears are peirced as my tongue is and I've now got 4 tattoos... a little lizard on the right shoulder blade, a cat (egyptian like, that I drew myself) on the left shoulder blade, a bigger one at the bottom of my back of a devilwoman in flames (also drew myself), and I've got the 30STM sign on my right ankle !

love the tattoos... getting more eventually ! it's like a fuckin' drug !

peace  cool.gif

#18 María José

María José

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:32 PM

ohh my god , I'm terribly surprised! , I don't have anything else apart from my two pierced ears....but I think those don't count! i want a tatoo but I don't know when where and how! it's to strange hahaha..all my friends are pierced or have tatoos and I don't!
and for islandgirl:
QUOTE(islandgirl @ Jan 22 2005, 09:14 AM)
........this was on the old boards.

girl I have been a member of this site since december I didn't knew about it , and I'm not the kind of person who checks everything very often sorry!!!!

#19 maryBMG

maryBMG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:12 PM

I have trhee on each ear, all done by myself with ice and a neadle in my room.. hurt like shit.. and planing to get one in my lip this year and a tatoo eventually (this-->*<--- on my back) but mother says she will kick me out of the house, so, i´ll have to wait a while

#20 saethone

saethone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:51 AM

none

unless you count the part of my ear thats kinda messed up from  when a stick went through it playing tag when i was like 10