HEYYY I'M NEW!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 trickynikki

trickynikki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:06 PM

Hey everyone...my names Nikki and i'm from ohio (i'm new) --I LOVE this band...I saw them in concert when they opened for Incubus and thought they were awesome.  I forgot their name after though (i'm bad at remembering names..) and for some reason I always thought they were called 3 suns from the moon (haha dont ask...)  and so I could never find anything on them.  Then somehow today I came across an AWESOME fansite for 3stm and met DIANE who's definately the nicest lady I've ever met because she explained to me that they opened up for Incubus and I had the wrong name etc.  So now i'm so excited and I'm going to get their CD TONIGHT..haha after like a year of wondering what the name of the group was.  And soo...I just wanted to say hi to everyone smile.gif  and thanks to diane because she's so sweet!! ok...well bye!

#2 DJKSea

DJKSea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 02:22 AM

Whats happenin Nikki. Welcome to the show, and enjoy your stay!

K

PS

There are lots of fun little surprises about this band that might inspire you a bit!

#3 trickynikki

trickynikki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:42 AM

hey guys!! haha i'm so excited people actually wrote back to me (i've never joined a message board so i didn't know what to expect.)  Last night, I drove around everywhere to find the CD but it was too late everything was closed, so I didn't get it...i was so mad haha...so I'm going today to get it.  Actually right now!!  I was just wondering what everyones favorite 30stm song was on their CD.  I'm pumped to go get it!!  Have a great day everyone smile.gif

Nikki

#4 DJKSea

DJKSea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:58 AM

My personal fave would have to be "Oblivion". "Capricorn" is also one of my other favorites. You should check out the main web page and see the music videos. They are pretty sweet. Also, if you are having difficulty finding the CD, you can always buy it on-line!

K

#5 SoulSearcher

SoulSearcher

Circles never end.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,919 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:19 AM

...to the forum.

Im sort of new here too... =o)

My favorites are: Echelon (acoustic), Fallen, Buddah for Mary and Capricorn.

Veronica

[Echelon - Sweden]

#6 Sykored

Sykored

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:47 AM

been a long time fan been to the site a couple times. so tis 650 am ive been up for too long and i decided to register 10 seconds ago.   I don't quite remember where I heard these guys first. I do know it was an accident though. actually i think i was running through the cast of well a certain tv show for a friend and doing followups on the cast members and that stuff and ran across 30stm in Jared's followup. fell in love with the music instantly. checking up right now to see when they're releasing a new album and realized they've been recording.. so happy.. cant wait.. but until then.. sleep!

#7 Sykored

Sykored

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:54 AM

I went to see that show when it came by here in 2002.. Phantom Planet opened up witht hem. there apparently was either a mix up or something because the original band had to pull out at the last minute (if im remembering correctly) 30stm never played that show (it was in VA).. did 30stm play the same tour I was at and if so what happened?  (i cant remember who incubus was touring for but it was in june or july probably june)

#8 Swirlzes

Swirlzes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:18 AM

The CD is awesome, I just got it 2 weeks ago and they rock.  I like all the songs on the Cd.  The first song that got stuck in my head was Buddha for Mary, then Fallen.  My favorite though has to be "End of the Beginning".  The song is so complex, and true.

#9 Swirlzes

Swirlzes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:18 AM

The CD is awesome, I just got it 2 weeks ago and they rock.  I like all the songs on the Cd.  The first song that got stuck in my head was Buddha for Mary, then Fallen.  My favorite though has to be "End of the Beginning".  The song is so complex, and true.

#10 KrissyD

KrissyD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

Hi Nikki!  Welcome to the gang!!!