what's lost is lost

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#1 bardicechelon

bardicechelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 05:52 PM

currently iif you are all wondering and wanting to figure out how to track me via IP don't bother. this was the previous address and I have moved 3 times sense. The amount taken is petty, let it go move on with your lives. If you are worried about your troops, know now that you can trust no one. 6 billion people are out to get you and there is no way you can prove they are not. That's the world. So Gemm, keep your chin up and keep this from happening again, only take merchandise from the band.

#2 Boodah

Boodah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 08:35 PM

michael, you've got a lot of freakin' nerve coming back and posting such a smart-ass, smug message.

ya know, after it became evident that you stole everyone's money, i went back and read all of your posts, and it seemed to me that you honestly intended to follow through with the whole t-shirt deal initially.  

but something obviously went awry.

i concluded that you are a crack-addict, and that once the money was in your hands you were unable to do the right thing, and instead went out and got F'd up with our money.

whatever, loser.  you suck.

$20 is chump change to me.  i consider it a small price for a lesson learned.

you're a liar and a thief and will amount to nothing in your life.  

and i know that if you are not caught for this incident, you will be caught for some other crime you commit in the near future, and many more after that.  you will most likely be in and out of jail for the remainder of your life, because people like you never change.

hope you enjoy getting it up the butt!

#3 ferro_man

ferro_man

feed me to the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 08:41 PM

wow...

he is brilliant...

but he still left his aim name there

so for all of those with complaints...

please im RilkeanPoet102

~me

[echelon {indy division}]

#4 Marsdweller

Marsdweller

Ottawa Echelon - '02-'07

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 02:59 PM

Read my mind Incogn...lmao , man he's fucked now. LMAO....shiiet. Gotta be an idiot to actually show your face again.

I was just reading all serious and suddenly i saw your message...pepsi through the nose, baby!! lol...fuck..he's dead..

Show us yur stuff Gem...

Marsdweller

[echelon]

#5 diabolical

diabolical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 04:38 PM

I wasn't involved in any of this, but I do know the whole story about this scumbag.... He is the definition of everything that's wrong with people today. What a loser.

#6 Sara

Sara

i fall straight through the sound

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 05:08 PM

come now michael...was it really necessary to come back and brag? i think not. you succeeded in swindling a bunch of people who trusted you when they shouldn't have. some people would call that an accomplishment. though i think you're sad...i mean...you can't let sleeping dogs lie. anyways, have fun with that $100+. i'm sure it'll last you a long time.

-Sara

{echelon...LosAngeles division{

#7 phoenixamazon

phoenixamazon

Old School Bitch!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 06:25 PM

Is this the t-shirt guy. I hate to tell you but if you came back here again then CRASH now has your IP again, and everytime you come back here to gloat they can track you idiot.

#8 room210

room210

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:17 PM

did this guy screw someone out of money?

this is what ive gathered...

he was supposed to send 30stm shirts in exchange for $... but never sent the goods?

if so.... youre a dick... and if you had fucked me like that, id make you realize a thing or two about how those 6 million people out there that u say are are after us would be A LOT less scary than ME coming after you and giving you whats coming to you. AND YOU CAN TRUST ME ON THAT ONE.

ashley

echelon

#9 Boodah

Boodah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 11:08 AM

yes, its the t-shirt guy.

the thieving low-life.

it was around $400 that he scammed.

#10 Sara

Sara

i fall straight through the sound

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 02:53 PM

oh yea, you are correct. i had forgotten that some people (like poor maia) bought multiple shirts so were cheated out of more then just teh $16+ dollars the rest of us paid. or was it 18...i dunno. either way, it was just a sad way to make some quick cash. karma will come back and bite him in the ass though. it always has a way of doing that. i don't hate him or anything or wish ill upon him, i just think that it's so wrong to manipulate and deceive people like that.

-Sara

{echelon...LosAngeles division{

#11 room210

room210

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 04:11 PM

seriously?? $400? yeah buddy... youre fucked up for sure.....Too bad you cant buy morals with that money, u asshole.

ashley

echelon

#12 spron

spron

www.shadingthesun.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 04:36 PM

Common criminal psychology.. 99% of the time they return to the scene of the crime.

Kudos to you, Mike. You made away with $400.. Less money than I make in one night DJing.

This will come back to haunt you.. sooner than you probably realize.

Who knows.. someone could be following you - - watching you.. right now.

Oh well.. I hope everyone learned their lesson.

-amj

[echelon]

#13 SerpentSatellite

SerpentSatellite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 07:36 PM

You know what bothers me about this type of asswipe?  Their grandiose opinions of themselves.

How they always have to proclaim: 'wow, I'm SO smart.  I got you all.  I have this huge vocabulary and am capable of making really vague, and thus intelligent, statements.  I am so much more smart and intelligent than all you duped morons!  

Look at me and admire!!'

Criminals typically DO return to the scene of the crime.  And you know why?

It's not because they're stupid, or curious, or the infamous "wants to be caught."

It's cuz it bothers their little egos way too much to think that maybe, possibly, people aren't impressed (or upset) by their ignorant actions.

Oh, and $400 isn't a felony... yet...  If he'd have made an extra $100... I think he might have found it a little harder to get away with.  That's the big time (as far as mail fraud goes...)

Not that I buy this "I'm moving around" thing.  $400 hasn't gone very far since my grandma was a baby.

#14 JackieBo

JackieBo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 09:36 AM

The only thing that bothered me is that I actually considered this guy a friend, I talked to him online a lot, and just went through our old conversations. It pisses me off so much to know that this person I was being nice to was planning on ripping everyone off. And to think I felt bad because "he had to put some of his own $ in to the shirts because they ended up costing more than he originally had thought." To think I felt so bad I offered to send him a few extra dollars to make up for the difference. Its amazing how gullible I was...especially when I am usually an overly cautious person.

#15 party8girl

party8girl

ECHELONian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 09:43 AM

this is true

i befriended michael also. we even talked on the phone a few times. its said that someone can put on such a facade. i always try and think happy thoughts, let the person have the benefit of the doubt

i have not sought a refund, because its despairing to realize how much of a fool i was, michael its sad i thought you a friend and you could do this.

i could take it when you didn't come back, but know that you have.....

sheri

#16 hhoney5

hhoney5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 09:47 AM

i wasn't involved in any of this.  all i hafta say is KARMA man.  u may think that it's a bunch of shit or whatever but just realize u get what u give.  and in your case u gave nothing so... it's only a matter of time.  i'm not worried that you'll get what u deserve in the end

#17 vipa

vipa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:59 PM

Karma has already been swift I see.

#18 Roark

Roark

[echelon]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 03:07 PM

well.  it seems as though i've stumbled across a thread in which some fool i don't know is trying to pour salt on top of old scars...

get a life, you puss pocket.

~ Jyn

[echelon]

#19 emergentsea

emergentsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 10:28 AM

so this is the infamous T-shirt guy that I've heard so much about?

that really is f*cked up y'know... I'm sorry for all you guys that lost your money to this stupid bastard.  Wish I could do something about it.

Did anybody report this fucker for fraud?

#20 emergentsea

emergentsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 10:37 AM

"The amount taken is petty"

If it's so petty, GIVE IT BACK TO THEM, ya frickin' idiot.

"know now that you can trust no one."

Only lonely X-Files geeks and cheating assholes believe that.

"6 billion people are out to get you and there is no way you can prove they are not."

Well, unless 6 billion people know that one person, then I don't think they can be out to get them.

What an asshole.