what's lost is lost

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#21 SerpentSatellite

SerpentSatellite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 10:59 AM

Diane, the guys would have exactly the same problems as have already been encountered... plus the fact that a lot of places won't even let you file a report unless you've personally been a victim.

This is mail fraud, and it's probably an internet fraud as well...  but at that "small" amount of money...  not a whole lot of people are going to take the time and effort.  Sad, but typically true.

The guys really aren't involved, even though it is their site, since it IS a public forum...

#22 Boodah

Boodah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 03:49 AM

I think most of us involved filed complaints against Michael with the postal service, due to Maia's persistence.  (thank you Maia)

Even if they dont catch this idiot now, it will come back to haunt him in the future.

#23 Sara

Sara

i fall straight through the sound

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:09 PM

yes, thanks to maia, at least 70% of us have filed complaint for mail fraud, so even if nothing results now, something is bound to come out of it later on in his life.

-Sara

{echelon...LosAngeles division{

#24 tapeworm

tapeworm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 11:17 PM

oh micheal, you poonis

prepare to be karmically bitch-slapped.

*nick*

[echelon]

#25 Gem_

Gem_

WWW.GEMVISION.NET

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:56 AM

I am writing this message with every intent to KEEP MY TEMPER IN CHECK.  Those of you who know me realize the extreme restraint it takes for me to keep my cool when someone enrages me.  

I saw this message months before but I didn't post because I was so disgusted, I really had nothing productive to add to this thread.  I decided to post today because I felt a need to finally express my feelings about Bardicechelon's lack of decency and complete disrespect towards people who trusted him with their money.  I wish that I could say I had good news for everyone but I would be misleading all of you.

I will tell you this much.  I am a persistent person and when someone has wronged me or my friends, I never give up until justice is served.  If it takes me the rest of my life, Mike, I will find you one of these days and right what is wrong. Don't believe for one second that you have gotten away with anything.

I know you are still lurking on the boards and reading this.  I know that you will attend the band's future shows soon.  I know where you live, even if it's only a PO Box number.  There are ways to track you down.  I haven't attempted to find you yet but this event is always in the back of my mind.  WHEN I do find you, you will cough up that money through your nose. And after you cough up that money which you owe all of us through your nose, I will make you personally clean up those snots with your tongue.  That is a promise.

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED AND, MARK MY WORDS, I WILL FIND A WAY.

#26 GodIsFrusciante

GodIsFrusciante

Havent been here in years, would love to delete profile

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:08 PM

you could always have blockbuster find him for you.  if you have a last name and a city, easy.  

lisa

#27 Ocean

Ocean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:02 AM

thats a really good Idea god, i never would have thought of that.  Oh and what the hell, some guy just come in rips people off for 400 dollars and moves...that dumb because he would just end up using the 400 as a deposit for an apartment...but I wish I would have thought of ripping all you off...

Val X

#28 GhettoKameleon

GhettoKameleon

Barnaby Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,814 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:27 AM

For some reason, this whole thing makes me giggle.

#29 Gem_

Gem_

WWW.GEMVISION.NET

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:24 PM

Excuse me? I am sure you wouldn't be so quick to giggle if this mess happened to you. Show some decency.

#30 GhettoKameleon

GhettoKameleon

Barnaby Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,814 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:28 PM

Yes, giggle.  I can do that because it didn't happen to me.

#31 JackieBo

JackieBo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:50 AM

Its extremely rude to laugh at other peoples misfortune. But I believe karma will come back and bite you in the ass.

#32 GhettoKameleon

GhettoKameleon

Barnaby Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,814 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 07:50 AM

haha @ you believing in karma

#33 Gem_

Gem_

WWW.GEMVISION.NET

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 01:01 PM

Is that you?

#34 GhettoKameleon

GhettoKameleon

Barnaby Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,814 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:55 PM

Que?

#35 BeccaLuvs30sTm

BeccaLuvs30sTm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:18 PM

I'm being straight w/ you dude.....I have social anxiety....thats a disorder where I'm afraid to say what I feel in front of many people....but let me elaborate on one thing....

YOUR A HEMROID-INFESTED, BACK-DOOR WHORE, WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BEND OVER BACKWARS AND LICK YOUR OWN ASS....I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID, NOT ONLY DID YOU HURT THE FANS, BUY YOU HAVE IMPACTED THE BAND...AND I PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU DONT CALL YOURSELF A 30STM FAN ANYMORE...THE HIGHER POWER WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND STRIKE YOU DEAD,YOU PECKER-FACED BOOGER BARNICLE!!!!!!!

....AND BY HIGHER POWER I MEAN US...NOT JUST THE PEOPLE WHOSE MONEY YOU STOLE....BUT EVERY 30STM FAN IN THE UNIVERSE, HAVE FUN RUNNING FROM US ALL, YOU'VE EARNED A GOOD GAME OF 'CAT AND MOUSE'

~*~Becca~*~

p.s. Thanks for curing my anxiety!!

#36 GhettoKameleon

GhettoKameleon

Barnaby Jones

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,814 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:03 AM

TYPING IN CAPS GETS YOUR POINT ACROSS BETTER.

Anyways, somehow I doubt that people are going to do anything about this in real life.  Yeah, it impacted them somewhat...but life goes on.  Deal with it.  Y'all got jewed, move on.