230 replies to this topic

#221 JennSkinn

JennSkinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

View PostJanini, on 01 September 2011 - 06:30 AM, said:

Nice idea... How long are you going to do this? So how much time is left to do so?

I have actually accepted all the entries, but if you still want to do it, you can send something to me in the next 7 days and I'll use it. :D Would you like to do it still? :)

#222 Janini

Janini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

I'd like to! I must see whether I can find a camera suitable for this. I think I'll work something out. Thanks so much! I'll try to hurry up. Kind of. ^^

#223 raceutojupiter

raceutojupiter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

duh. Tour with these guys. The images piled together between MSL +3STM would be...epic. The music too.

#224 JennSkinn

JennSkinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:23 PM

View PostJanini, on 01 September 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

I'd like to! I must see whether I can find a camera suitable for this. I think I'll work something out. Thanks so much! I'll try to hurry up. Kind of. ^^

Ok, sounds good. If you don't have a video camera, many digital cameras have a video recording option on them. That would be just fine. :)
-Jenn-

#225 raceutojupiter

raceutojupiter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

View PostJennSkinn, on 04 September 2011 - 06:23 PM, said:

Ok, sounds good. If you don't have a video camera, many digital cameras have a video recording option on them. That would be just fine. :)
-Jenn-

but the 5D...

oh yes. They shoot music videos with that thing.

1080 HD seggs

#226 Flower Power

Flower Power

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

http://getglue.com/s...Seconds to Mars
:D

#227 Reinaldo

Reinaldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

christmas show in NYC with santa's night theme hahaha

#228 rocknrolljunkie

rocknrolljunkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

How about having insignias represent on pets?? Ex: dog collar, Fish tank, tags etc

#229 imagineniki

imagineniki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

View PostStassY, on 29 June 2009 - 12:23 PM, said:

I propose to make a contest for a new album cover)

awesome idea. i would love to participate.  :)

#230 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hey, I'm a bit tired now and so I'm not able to read through all this posts -I' sorry for that and will make that up as quickly as possible ;)

My idea sounds VERY weird -even to me- and I donÄt know if this could anyway be a good idea to deal with...

I am really thankful for the great and unforgettable time Mars have brought us during making those three wonderful records and their tirelessly procedure of touring around the whole planet just to be sure that anyones needs are breastfed!

To show them my gratitude I had this vision of giving them something back which is not like anything any "fans" would do for their favourite band but something that shows that we are the Echelon and what distinguishes us again from any groups of fans at all!

I know, we ARE somthing special and I don't do this here to prove anyone outside of the "Mars-thing" that the Echelon is better than any other community but for us to show the BAND how thankful we are and what this time means to us!

I'm talking about kind of a book with songs -written by us and for Tomo, Shannon and Jared!
In a few days I will start a new topic where you will be able to write down what your ideas are and how you think about my idea- I'm always happy for praise and criticism!!!

So let's produce something special ;)

#231 maitoBomadots

maitoBomadots

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

И да прибудет с нами сила.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users